As I've said before, my guys belong to the local 4-H chapter. I really like 4-H, first of all because it's co-ed (for those who grew up after the 70's, that means that boys and girls participate together), and second of all because there are so many opportunities for kids to shine. A few meetings ago the leader gave out some sheets with the information on the next contest. Brian, always enthusiastic to try new things, decided to enter the art contest. Well, today in the mail we got a letter saying that he won first place for his age division!!! Way to go Brian!!! He won a $100 savings bond and he will be recognized at the next Board of Comissioners' meeting. When he gets his drawing back, I'll scan it and post it in the photo gallery.
We're so proud of him!
Ave Maria!
C.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment