Mom's closing went off without a hitch--thanks to all the prayers. Now that the sale of Mom's house is behind us, we can finally move forward. This whole process has taken so much longer than I had hoped but it's all in God's time, not mine. Mom is settling in really well in the new apartment, unfortunately, the little ones have figured out that Bobbie is now downstairs so I've had to be on my guard for little feet sneaking down there to visit! :-)
In other news, Ken got the final shot in his back this morning and is really feeling much better. Ken has been living with four--count 'em FOUR herniated discs in his back for about a year and a half, of course, he won't let that stop him from building a kitchen from the ground up or continuing to take and teach Aikido. Me, I would have passed out from the pain! It took a while for the drs. to figure out what the problem was, but now that he's had the cortizone shots, his back is doing well and he's finally free from the pain. Thanks be to God!
So, I guess we're ready to get back to normal again. The only problem is, after this past year, I don't know what "normal" is anymore.
Ave Maria!
C.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment