Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ahhhhh.......Beach Therapy

Ken and I are preparing to do something that we have not done in many many years--we're going away together without (well, mostly without) the kids. Rachel is still nursing so she'll have to tag along, but it's still going to be a nice quiet time for us on a beach in Florida. We even get to fly in a plane together--I can't remember the last time we did that!

Many many thanks to Mom who is making all this possible by staying with the other children for us. I still can't believe that we are really going to be getting away for a few days. If I close my eyes, just under the din of all the kids I can hear those ocean waves lapping the beach--I don't even need a seashell!

Oh, I also have put some new pics in the photo gallery.

Ave Maria!
C.

No comments: