It seems like only yesterday that the big three were the only three. When the twins came along Caity was about two and a half and was not anywhere near potty training, so we had all three in diapers. I remember going to our local Target (there was no Sam's club or BJ's here then) and picking up big boxes of diapers for the children. At that time money was a lot tighter so I was making my own baby wipes. Actually they were pretty good wipes, if I had time I'd make them again. Changing diapers has never bothered me. I've always been able to handle anything that any one of my guys could produce without incident--I consider that a blessing. Yes, really.
Now the head count is up to six with the little three all in diapers. We seem to have come full circle only now instead of one big diaper and two little ones we have small, medium and large! I consider that a blessing too. Yes, really.
Ave Maria!
C.
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment