I actually have two due dates. When I first became pregnant I faxed my NFP charts over to the doctor that taught me and Ken our current NFP method--for the record, it's the Marquette Method and it's wonderful. She gave me a due date of Aug. 21. When I took the same charts to my first pre-natal appointment with my mid-wife, she gave me a due date of Aug. 23. So, who will be right? I have no idea.
This week I've been doing way more walking. Since it's been so very hot here I try to go in the mornings, and even then it's almost too hot, but I've been going anyway because I've reached the point with this pregnancy where I'm ready for it to be over. REALLY ready. The mid-wife has a few tricks up her sleeve, but mostly it's just a waiting game. Her methods are not going to work if my body is not ready to go into labor so I have to try to be patient--yeah, right.
This afternoon we put together the birth pool. It's pretty cool. It's about 3 feet tall and 5 feet in diameter. We set it up and figured it will take about half an hour to fill when I'm in labor. Brigid and Mary were just facinated with it and tried to climb in!
When I go into labor, we're going to post updates right here on the blog so keep coming back and checking in!
Ave Maria!
C.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment