Monday, August 29, 2005

Strange Days Indeed

I really wish today's post included a photo of a pink healthy little baby girl along with a great birth story, but alas, that's not meant to be--yet. As of today I am 6 days past my due date.

Ken and I were reviewing our other births to see if we could see any kind of pattern. With Caity I was induced 6 days after my due date, that ended up a c-section. The twins had to be induced right on or a day after my due date after the doctor assured me I would go about 5 weeks early, I was able to go VBAC with them. Mary came along 8 years later and with her I wanted a natural birth. I got my natural birth and at a week early to boot. A little over a year later Brigid came along a day after her due date. As hard as we tried, Ken and I just couldn't see a pattern anywhere. Maybe someone well versed in chaos theory could take a stab at it! :-)

In the meantime we're all just waiting for something to happen. As always, I'll post when something happens.

Ave Maria!
C.

No comments: