Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back From Texas


What an amazing week. What an incredibly loooong drive too! I had wanted to do some blogging while I was there, but every day was just packed with activities and Mass and all kinds of things. We all had a great time, little ones, teens and adults. It's the teen part that really surprised me! There was an Ordination Mass, a profession of vows Mass, as well as the new priests' first Masses. I don't have time to get to all the details, but that should be enough to whet your appetite. ;-) And, of course, the picture of the two priests is from the talent show--and yes there were sisters in it too! As well as my big three and (will anyone be surprised? I think not) Mary.


More later!


Ave Maria!

C.

1 comment:

Therese said...

That is a great photo of the priests Chris.