Monday, July 09, 2007


We're counting down to the SOLT Assembly. That would have been the title to this blog entry if Blogger was allowing me to put in titles.


This Saturday we are leaving for Corpus Christi, TX and headed to the SOLT Regional Assembly. It's going to be a wonderful trip. There will be an ordination Mass where 4 men will become SOLT priests, there will be sisters and priests from all over North America, as well as laity. Fr. Flanagan will be there as well, and I'm really hoping that I get an opportunity to meet him. It promises to be a spiritually uplifting, not to mention family friendly, week. We'll get to see people that we haven't seen in a long time and meet lots more. I'll be sure to update the blog while we're there and take lots of pictures!!


Ave Maria!

C.

1 comment:

Therese said...

have a great holiday