I'm not quite sure what a meme is, but my friend Therese has tagged me for one. :-)
So, here goes...
My 10 Favorite Movies (in no particular order):
1. The Princess Bride
2. Hoodwinked
3. Ever After
4. A Christmas Story
5. Office Space
6. Pirates of the Carribean
7. Sabrina
8. Citizen Kane
9. Beauty and the Beast
10. Fletch
Yes, I know the list is heavy with comedies. I like to laugh.
Next is 21 words that describe me:
1. Catholic
2. wife
3. mother
4. sister
5. daughter
6. friend
7. teacher
8. nurse
9. household events co-ordinator
10. incubator (well, I am pregnant)
11. reader (for myself and others when I can put two minutes together)
12. curious
13. cook
14. maid
15. driver
16. referee
17. hairdresser
18. laundress
19. handy (wo-)man
20. student (I'm always interested in learning things)
21. TIRED! ;-)
Now, I think I will tag JoAnn and Karen.
Ave Maria!
C.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am also into comedies.
Post a Comment