Saturday, June 16, 2007

Oh boy do I feel old!


A few weeks ago Caity and her friend went to an 80's party. I began and graduated from high school in the 80's. I also got married in the 80's (1989 to be exact). It was actually fun to try and get her ready for this party. I brainstormed with my sister about what would be good 80's gear and we laughed and laughed. How's this for 80's hair?? Or this? Remember bands like Duran-Duran and Journey?? How about parachute pants, or leg warmers? I think we may have had too much fun doing this!!


How about sharing your favorite 80's fad?


Ave Maria!

C.

1 comment:

Therese said...

wow. I remember when I use to like wearing legwarmers. They look so ummmmmmmmmmmm 80's.

I loved watching countdown in the 80's and Hey hey its Saturday. If you want to see what Australian TV was like in the 80's go and enter them both into google.