This week Ken has started testing for his black belt in Aikido. It's something that he's worked towards for about 6 years now. I'm so proud of him!
This month also marks Caity's 8th anniversary as an Aikido student (or Aikido-ka). She was so cute and so little when she started and now she is almost my height, wearing my shoes and sometimes my clothes! I can't really imagine our lives without Aikido. It's been a constant and a comfort in what has been a whirlwind of changes in the last few years. Mary is on deck for Aikido. She'll probably start in about a year or so, and then right after that will be Brigid. Rachel has a little more time! ;-)
Speaking of July anniversaries, Ken and I actually celebrate two. The first is our wedding anniversary (17 years for those keeping track). The second is the anniversary of when we started dating, that number is hard to get my brain around--it's been 20 years this month. Yup, 20. Pretty cool, isn't it? :-)
Ave Maria!
C.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment