Friday, May 19, 2006

Eagles!

Here is a link to a site that has a web camera on an eagles nest 24/7. It's very cool. You see the mother eagle coming to feed her babies, and you see the little eaglets interacting. We've really enjoyed this. Brian has always loved birds so he was particularly interested in this site.

In other news, I got my first haircut in 2 years! Things are usually so busy around here, the last thing I'm thinking about is my hair, but I reached a point where I just wanted some of it gone. I sat in the chair and the hairdresser combed out my hair and pressed her comb into my back where the end of my hair was--it was down to my waist!! She said to me, "are you sure you want to do this?", and I said yes I was so off it came. She took off about 8 inches and it feels great. I posted a picture in the photo gallery

Ave Maria!
C.

No comments: