Caity and Ken returned from Wisconsin on Friday afternoon. Right after Ken left for the airport on Thursday, I noticed that he forgot to take the camera with him, but he bought a disposable camera at the airport and took some pictures with that. I haven't developed the film yet, so I don't have any pictures to post---yet. When they got home, they were both really tired, but Caity was still excited from her trip. The name of the camp is the International Schoenstatt Center in Waukesha, WI. Caity met a whole bunch of new friends there, and really enjoyed the retreat/camp. Next year we're going to try to send both Allie and Caity to Wisconsin, but for now we're just really glad to have Caity home again.
In other family news, we have started work on Mom's apartment downstairs as well as finishing the playroom for the children. I've taken a small section of one end of the playroom and I'm going to make it a sewing room. With the older girls approaching junior sizes, I know I'm going to have to start making a lot of their clothes! Mom's apartment is coming out great, and she's very excited about it. Now that everything has been framed out, you can really get an idea of how it will look when it's completely done. As soon as I can, I'll be putting some pictures in the photo gallery .
Ave Maria!
C.
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment