


I planned everything (I know I'm going to live to regret those words). I set out everything the night before so that we could just get up and leave for the airport this morning. I didn't know what to expect from John because he's never been on a plane before. He doesn't take a pacifier so I had concerns about his ears during take off and landing. He made it through like a champ! It couldn't have gone better. Before our flight, I tried to tire him out by letting him crawl and walk around. He had fun staring out the big window at the planes coming and going. When we were taking off, I started to nurse him. He fell asleep and slept through the whole flight, and not only that, when he did wake up, he was in a great mood Priase God.
After we got to our hotel and unpacked and unwound a bit we decided to go and have some real Chicago pizza. The only problem was, there was a marathon here today and the roads were still blocked off. The poor little GPS thingy in our rental car had to "recalculate" constantly. On the up side, we ended up seeing a lot more of the city than we would have. Well, it's late here and since Ken and John have already crashed, I'm going to take full advantage and read.
Ave Maria!
C.
No comments:
Post a Comment