Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Never a Dull Moment

Mary's yearly ER run for croup came early this year. Mary and Rachel weren't feeling good all day. There were runny noses and some sniffles but that was it. Mary was tired and went to bed no problem. Around 9:30ish I can hear her in her room upstairs and that infamous barking cough was back--with a vengence. We got her up and brought her into the bathroom so we could run the hot water and make it humid so her breathing would ease up. It didn't work. She was really struggling and starting to get a little panicked so I called Melinda who brought over her nebulizer. After her treatment we didn't feel that she was perking up so Ken got dressed and he took Mary over to the ER.

He left with her for the ER and I started praying that I wouldn't go into labor while he was gone. That would've been just my luck. Thankfully it was very quiet here.

They got home around 2am and we all just fell into bed. This morning we took her to her regular doctor for a follow up and ~SURPRISE~ she has an ear infection too!

It's certainly never dull around here!

Ave Maria!
C.

2 comments:

Therese said...

many prayers for Mary Chris. I hope your little one decides to come soon. I am praying each day for you.

H F J said...

Lots and lots of prayers...

And keep us posted about the littlest little one.