Tuesday, December 18, 2007

John Walter Dawson

John 3:16 Dawson

Well, the youngest member of our family has been born. His name is John Walter Dawson, and he is 9 pounds, 6 ounces. He is 21 inches long and his head is 14 and 1/2 inches all around. He has thick black hair and he looks just like his Dad. John was born at 3:16 pm. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of you prayers. Mom is doing great, in fact right now, she is joking and laughing with everybody while she lays comfortably in bed. Mom isvery pleased with her son and I am very sure that she appreciates all of your prayers.

Thanks again,
Caity and all the Dawsons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys! I've been praying for your mom throughout this pregnancy and I kind of figured that it was a boy! Sounds like you girls have some kind of shopping to do!

YAY! SO exciting and I'm glad that everyone seems to be happy and healthy!