We have recently discovered that we are now expecting Dawson baby #7!!
According to my figuring, I am about 7 weeks along and I will be due around mid-December. The children especially are sooooo excited they can barely contain themselves. Mary and Brigid were so happy they started jumping up and down saying, "We're having a baby boy!!!"
My friend Erin is just about due with her fifth baby. We were looking through baby name books together and I realized that I just have no clue what to pick for names. I realize I have quite a while before I need to make a decision, but I can usually expect to have a short list pretty quick. This time around I have no clue.
Oh well, I guess that's what will make it interesting!
If you scroll down and look on the right side, you'll see that I've put up a little pregnancy counter.
Ave Maria!
C.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! Here's to no morning sickness, cheers!
by the way love the counter.
M.
What wonderful news! Congrats on your newest little blessing! Prayers for a happy and healthy nine months!
Post a Comment