Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Presenting....


Maria Goretti, one of the newest soldiers of Christ.


Here is Caity standing with Bishop Gregory. Last night went off without a hitch. Poor Caity was very nervous but she did very well and didn't flinch when Bishop Gregory asked her questions. She was afraid that he was going to ask her something she didn't know, but he asked about St. Maria Goretti, which she knows backwards and forwards! I'm so very proud of her!
I just love sacraments! Being Catholic is such an incredible gift!
I don't have the picture of her actually getting annointed yet, but I will post it as soon as I have it. In the meantime, there are a couple of others in the photo gallery.
Ave Maria!
C.

2 comments:

JoAnnC. said...

Congrats Caity!
She is absolutely BEAMING in the picture..No doubt in my mind that she will be a fearless soldier for Christ!

Therese said...

congratulations from me too Caity.