
Computer problems and, well, fatigue, have kept me from blogging on Brigid's birthday, but on Jan. 1 our little Brigid turned two years old. It really does seem like yesterday. The night I had Brigid, there was another woman in labor at the same time. Whomever had their baby first would have the first baby of 2004. I had Brigid without any medication and at one point one of the nurses came in and said, "they just gave her (the other woman in labor) an epidural, that should slow things down a bit." Personally I couldn't have cared less which of us had their baby first. As it turns out we had Brigid first, and got our picture on the cover of the local newspaper.
I've been looking through some old pictures of Brigid and I think out of all of our kids, she's the one who's changed the most. When she was a little younger, she was very fat. Now she seems to have slimmed out quite a bit. Her personality is also really coming out now. She is speaking very well now and it's a blast to hear what she has to say about things!
I didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon after delivering Mary, but God in His wisdom gave us such an incredible gift when He gave us Brigid!
Ave Maria!
C.
No comments:
Post a Comment