Friday, June 19, 2009

24 Hrs.

JMJ+OBT

Well, the bags are packed--mostly. The outside fridge and freezer are off. We have someone coming to mow the lawn. I'm doing laundry constantly. We have brought the trailer into the garage and are going to start loading it tonight. I am following the kids around trying to pick up what they are messing up. The little ones are bouncing off the walls and the three big ones are...well...still teenagers.

It's hard to believe that we are leaving in just 24 hrs. from now (give or take--I really should start a pool to see who comes closest to when we actually roll out of the driveway). Most everything is ready to go and when we get there the Ponds will be waiting for us which will be a very nice sight at the end of such a long trip.

Please pray for us as we embark on this family adventure into mission, but mostly that we don't kill each other in the car on the way down!

Ave Maria!
C.

2 comments:

Therese said...

I hope you have a wonderful time Christine. I will be praying for you all while you are gone.

Looking forward to seeing lots of photos when you get back.

Anonymous said...

where is the pictures KEN??? i thought you said picutures!!!
4pm! :)