This pregnancy is winding down and I've been pretty tired--I know, that's not a good excuse but it's the best one I've got right now. ;-)
A couple of weeks ago Allie and Caity had their voice recital. This is only the second time they've performed their singing in front of ~gasp!~ people. I still can't believe that Allie gets up and performs. This is the same shy little girl whose second grade teacher was shocked when Allie actually raised her hand in class once--for the record, it was three quarters into the school year when that landmark event happened.
The girls' have really improved since the last recital. I'm really proud of both of them. During the recital I did all the videotaping and I let Brian take the photos with my digital camera. I'd post some of Brian's pictures, but it's hard to tell if it's a picture of Allie or Caity or maybe Nessie or Sasquatch--note to self, Brian really shouldn't be the only photographer at events like this. Oh well, live and learn. I'll see if there is any way to get the video linked up here.
Things are on track birth wise. My due date is December 5, but rest assured I will be late. I'm figuring on being about a week late--just like always. I'm feeling okay, just really tired. We still don't know if it's a girl or a boy. I took down my bin of newborn clothes and I figure if it's a boy, he has maybe five outfits total--after that, he's pretty in pink. :-)
Ave Maria!
C.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you have a boy I will send you a couple of outfits. Anyway baby's don't tend to say there is no way I am wearing that or you don't expect me to put that on do you like teenagers do? hee hee.
I think that considering its the end of your seventh pregnancy, you have more than a little right to be "pretty tired"!
Ah, if its a boy the girls can go crazy shopping :) And won't Brian just be tickled pink (no pun intended!)
Post a Comment