Saturday, August 05, 2006

LAPTOP!!!

I got a brand spankin' new laptop today! I'm very psyched. In fact, as I write this, I'm sitting on my couch with my feet propped up on my makeshift ottoman (for the record, it's my piano bench pulled over to the couch), watching, as usual, Food Network.

The main reason for buying it is school. Between the three big ones, there are at least 10 papers to write this year and to work at my computer won't work for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that my desk is too small for them to spread out their paperwork and because of its location they can't count on peace and quiet while they work. Now, they can go on the deck or anywhere else.

Another great use for the laptop is during long car trips. Melinda told me how they use their laptop for showing movies and it's just brilliant. They even have speakers that they can hang up on either side of the van. Very cool.

I'm going to surf the web now, while I sit here on my couch. Life is good.

Ave Maria!
C.

1 comment:

Mike, Melinda & Puddles said...

Very Cool!!! Let's head to Starbucks and celebrate!!
Melinda