This week the big 3 are taking the CAT-5 standardized tests. That means I get to read the little script that I remember hearing so many times when I was in school. I try to make it a little more interesting than I remember but there is only so many ways you can say, "fill in the circle completely and make your mark heavy and dark." :-) It's been an interesting experience. I'll be reading directions to the big ones and Mary and Brigid are running around the island in the kitchen, or Brigid will be camped out under the table and Mary will be twirling around in the kitchen trying to make her skirt flare out. After this I figure the SAT's will be a breeze, although they may ask Brian to stop quoting and imitating SpongeBob Squarepants episodes--just a guess.
Easter here was a lot of fun. Ken took the big ones to the Easter vigil Mass on Saturday night and then we all went together as a family on Easter Sunday. I had planned to make all 5 girls dresses for Easter but I wasn't able to finish the last one in time (Rachel's). Well, I keep telling myself that she probably would have spit up on it anyway. I have some pictures of everyone in their Easter finery in the photo gallery.
We also spent the day with our friends here in our community. There was an egg hunt, a potluck, and lots of fellowship. Best of all, it was a beautiful day and everyone had a great time.
God is good!
Ave Maria!
C.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment